BD Finance offers syndication loan for its clients. Our clients authorize us to raise the required fund on their behalf, using a variety of financial instruments, such as term loan, lease, working capital, preference shares, securitized bonds etc, when they are in need of volume financing for their concerns. BD Finance, as the lead arranger, raises the fund on a best effort basis by arranging a syndication of banks and non-banking financial institutions.
In a syndication deal, the client has to maintain relationship only with the lead arranger, instead of a number of financial institutions, thus making the process more simple and efficient.
The entire process is usually completed within 3-6 months. However, this may vary based on the complexity of the deal.
BD Finance can act the role of both an arranger and an agent in a syndication deal.
As a Lead Arranger, BD Finance is mainly involved in:
- Conducting due diligence of the client
- Preparing Information Memorandum (IM)
- Distributing IM to the targeted financial institutions
- Negotiating with prospective financiers
- Coordinating legal and regulatory requirements for deal closing
- Preparing legal documents and coordinating disbursement
As an Agent, our responsibilities include:
Click here to add your own text