Term finance is designed for the longer period where the main purpose is to meet up the working capital requirement, generate profitability and consolidation of the customer’s expansion objectives.
The business must have at least 2 (two) years existence in the same line of business. Cash flow has to support to service the monthly installment for the term finance. Incremental benefit should support the finance.
1. An application of Company’s letter head pad for the lease/term finance.
2. Memorandum of association and articles of association.
3. Bio data of the Director/ Shareholder with CIB undertaking (as per format of BD Finance) and copy of the National Voter ID.
4. Audited financial statements for last 03 years.
5. Documents in support of the vehicle, machinery/equipment (eg. Quotation, Proforma Invoice, Commercial Invoice, Bill of Lading, etc).
6. Copy of Trade license, TIN certificate & VAT certificate duly attested by MD /Chairman.
7. Present credit facilities of the company from bank/financial institution (if any).
8. A brief of the Company.
9. Copy of last returns submitted to Registerar of Joint Stock Company (RJSC) (Form-X and XII.) duly attested by MD/Chairman.
10. Detail of the sister concerns with audited financial statements for the last two years.
11. Company profile with details of personnel.
12. Financial projection of the project.
13. Details of security to be mortgaged.